In my previous post 10 pmp sample questions and answers I have shared 10 sample project management questions and answers, also refer sample pmp questions and 20 sample pmp questions and answers for more project management quiz questions answers.
In this post I will be sharing few more project management multiple choice questions and answers, try it out and check your knowledge on project management. For the answer of project management sample exam questions and answers scroll down the bottom of this page.
1. Project managers have the highest level of authority and the most power in which type of organizational structure?
b) Strong Matrix
d) Balanced Matrix
2. What is one of the most important skills a project manager can have?
a) Negotiation skills
b) Influencing skills
c) Communication skills
d) Problem Solving skills
3. Which of the following contracts should you use for projects that have a degree of uncertainty and require a large investment early in the project life cycle?
a) Fixed Price
b) Cost Reimbursable
c) lump Sum
d) Unit Price
4. A Project manager would find team development the most difficult in which form of organization ?
a) Weak Matrix Organization
b) Balanced Matrix Organization
c) Projectized Organization
d) Tight Matrix Organization
5. A narrative description of products or services to be supplied under contract is called ?
a) The project plan
b) A statement of work
c) An exception report
d) Pareto analysis
6. All of the following are contract types except:
a) Unit Price
b) Make or Buy
c) Cost Reimbursable
d) lump Sum
7. Which type of leadership is best suited for optimizing team performance in projects?
a) Democratic leadership
b) Participative leadership
c) Autocratic leadership
d) Authoritative leadership
8. What are the 4 stages of team development?
a) Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
b) Enthusiasm, Hope, Panic, Solution
c) Forming, Solutioning, Normalizing, Communicating
d) Direction, Motivation, Cooperation, Collaboration
9. Your IT Company is responsible for making software virus programs. You are responsible for managing both individual product releases and co-ordination of multiple released over time. Your role is that of a :
a) Project Manager
b) Program Manager
c) Functional Manager
d) Operations Manager
10. Which of the following is not a feature of a project?
a) Constrained by limited resources
b) Planned , executed and controlled
c) Creates unique product or service
d) May be ongoing and repetitive
Answers for above project management questions and answers with multiple choices are listed below:
- a) Projectized
- c) Communication skills
- b) Cost Reimbursable
- a) Weak Matrix Organization
- b) A statement of work
- b) Make or Buy
- b) Participative leadership
- a) Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
- b) Program Manager
- d) May be ongoing and repetitive
Most of the questions are related organization, Project manager skills, contracts and team development.
Hope this is helpful and we will see more with project management quiz questions answers in coming posts.